Win a selection of ORIJEN Freeze Dried Treats – 3 prizes to give away! GENTLY FREEZE-DRIED, THESE DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS TREATS ARE BURSTING WITH A NATURAL TASTE AND SAVOURY AROMA
We’re excited to announce we’ve just launched ORIJEN Tundra for cats. ORIJEN Tundra follows the Biologically Appropriate™ concept that award-winning ORIJEN formulations are renowned for. Made with authentically fresh regional ingredients inspired by the Tundra region. Mirroring Mother Nature, ORIJEN Tundra features unmatched inclusions of nourishing WholePrey™ ratios that reduce the need for synthetic additives in our foods. ORIJEN Tundra is bursting with 85% meat, game and fish ingredients, the remaining contains 15% fruit, vegetables & botanicals.
ORIJEN Tundra for cats is available in 340g and 1.8kg bags with a SRP £6.45 & £36.49 respectively. Find out more here.
ORIJEN Tundra is brimming with fresh Boer Goat, Wild Boar, Venison, Arctic Char, free-run Duck & Mutton. ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive. Featuring 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 18% low-glycaemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes all cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 85% MEAT INCLUSIONS | meat, game and fish ingredients
- 2/3 FRESH OR RAW | unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of meats are FRESH or RAW
- 1/3 GENTLY DEHYDRATED | to lock in goodness and taste
- WHOLEPREY™ RATIOS OF FRESH MEATS | includes muscle meat, organs, and cartilage
- BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | for all life stages
Unsure where your nearest ORIJEN stockist is located? Simply enter your postcode on the Stockist page of our website to find the ORIJEN stockist closest to you.