Do you remember the first day you brought your small puppy home? How they tripped over their toys, wagged their tiny tails, and gave you those adorable puppy dog eyes?
You may not be able to get out and about but that doesn’t mean we can’t share our love of our pets. ORIJEN will be holding a virtual fun pet show you can enter from home. Get everyone in your home involved – the more the merrier!
Look out for the first class starting, Saturday 13th February, on the ORIJEN Facebook page.
Classes to include:
- Best Trick
- Golden Oldie
- Most Appealing Eyes
- Pet That Looks Most Like Owner
- Shiniest Coat
- Best Pair
- Best Junior Artist (draw a picture of your pet)
We will be posting a class every few days. To enter simply add a photo or video to the comments section of the post. Winners will be drawn a few days later and will be posted on our social media channels. Each winner will also receive a pack of ORIJEN Freeze Dried Treats for their cat or dog. Entries from the UK only please.
Class 1: Best Trick
Show us your pet’s best trick. To enter you will need to take a photo or video of your pet performing their special skill and add it to the comments section of the post when you see it on the ORIJEN Facebook page. Open to cats or dogs (or teams of both!).
Class 2: Golden Oldie
Do you share your home with a senior pet? Well this class is for you! To enter you will need to take a photo or video of your veteran pet and tell us why they deserve to win when you see the post on the ORIJEN Facebook page.
Class 3: Most Appealing Eyes
Some pets have perfected the look that just says ‘I will be your best friend (but also I would quite like a snack!)’ To enter you will need to take a photo of video or your pet pulling their best appealing face and add it to the comments when you see this class posted on the ORIJEN Facebook page.
Class 4: Pet That Looks Most Like Their Owner
We have all heard the old adage that pets look like their owners. If you think you could win this round, take a photo of you and your pet to enter and add it to the comments when you see this class posted on the ORIJEN Facebook page.
Class 5: Shiniest Coat
A shiny coat is a good sign of a healthy, happy pet. To enter you will need to take a photo of your pet in all their gleaming glory and add it to the comments section when you see the post on the ORIJEN Facebook page.
Class 5: Best Pair
Whether they are like matching bookends or little and large we want to see your pets with their best friend. To enter you will need a picture of them together and a little information about what makes them firm friends. To enter you can post the picture and text to the comments section when you see this class on the ORIJEN Facebook page.
Class 6: Best Junior Artist
Get the younger members of your household involved in this one! You will need to ask them draw a picture of your pet and post it in the comments section for this class when you see it on the ORIJEN Facebook page, along with their name and age.
The promoter is Bern Pet Foods Ltd, whose registered office is Bancroft House, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP.
- The Judge’s decision is final
- Prizes can only be dispatched to a UK postal addresses
- You may enter as many of your pets as you like into each class
- This is a fun competition – we encourage your creativity when creating your entry but please only enter pictures you have permission to use.
- All classes in the ORIJEN Fun Pet Show are free to enter
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- No cash alternative or other alternative prize will be available on entrants’ request.
- Bern Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this competition implies acceptance of these rules
- Images submitted for the show may be shared to our social media channels and websites. By entering the show you are giving permission for these images to be used.