No products in the basket.
Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Bern Pet Foods Limited– whose registered office is at Bancroft House, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP
2) The competition is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding Bern Pet Foods employees; their close relatives; trade customers and retailers; or anyone connected with the competition.
3) The competition will run from 8.30am Thursday 8th March, up until 4pm Sunday 11th March at the ORIJEN stand in Hall 3, stand 52 at Crufts 2018. Entries made outside of this period will not count.
4) Strictly one entrant per pet is allowed. In households where more than one pet is entering, each pet must be entered on a separate entry form.
5) The competition is not open to owners or their dogs who are already ambassadors for other brands. Bern Pet Foods Limited reserves the right to retract the brand ambassador appointment if it is discovered at a later date that the winner is already an ambassador to another brand.
6) There is no entrance fee and no purchase is necessary for the competition.
7) There will only be one winner, and Bern Pet Foods decision on that winner is final. No further correspondence will be entered into after the announcement has been made.
8) Bern Pet Foods cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries and reserves the right to disqualify anyone which it believes to be offensive or inappropriate or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition
9) By entering this competition, you are agreeing to Bern Pet Foods terms and conditions, and it will use the information you have provided to communicate with you in line with data protection guidelines.
10) Bern Pet Foods reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any given time.
11) The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges from Bern Pet Foods or independent guest judges invited by Bern Pet Foods.
12) The prize is as stated below. There is no cash alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
To be considered entrants must:
1) Be a current customer or fan of ORIJEN food
2) Be knowledgeable about taking high quality photographs without the use of filters or fonts
3) Have an interest and presence on social media, including Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter.
4) Be able to commit to two social media posts a week for ORIJEN
5) Agree to take part in post-competition publicity if required
6) Be willing to be photographed by the press or Bern Pet Foods’ staff and have these photos shared on social media and in the press
How to enter:
1) Entrants need to enter their dog (who doesn’t need to be present) on the ORIJEN stand at Crufts anytime from 8.30am on Thursday 8th March up until 4pm on Sunday 11th March and fill out an application form
2) Entrants are strongly encouraged to fill out the application form in full, including a description on why they are entering their pet for the ambassador role
3) The judging panel will look at the entrant’s application together with their social media presence and following to help them to make a decision on the final winner
1) The new ambassador will join the illustrious Bern Pet Foods family for the period of a year
2) During that time, they will be supplied with a quantity of ORIJEN pet food for their dog in return for carrying out their ambassador duties
Announcement of the winner:
The winner will be announced by 5pm on Friday 16th March 2018, via social media channels and the winner will be notified by telephone or email within 48 hours of the announcement being made.